RSS

The Eye, Now With Even More Tiger

23 Sep

You know how I love Elly?  And you know how I threw down the Eye of the Tiger gauntlet at her 57 weeks pregnant feet?  Well, because she is the motherfucking EPITOME of the eye of the tiger she has taken that challenge and kicked it’s ass all over her blog.  And all this, while 73 weeks pregnant!

We all owe this woman, this SURVIVOR(I couldn’t resist, it’s a sickness), a big ass drinky drink for this extreme level of awesome while hosting a full grown child inside her ladybits.  Raise your glass, people!

CommentLuv badge

1. karen

September 27, 2011 at 12:37 am

ZOMGWTFBBQ I was already a fan but now. My husband looked over and actually said, She’s pretty good, eh? Um, emin-effinly fantastic, yar.

I sang back up for a song on a local singer’s kids’ CD. (I didn’t get credit, it was totally not worth it, don’t ask EXCEPT) I was totally irrevocably at least 57weekedly knocked up and getting the breath in to support a voice was, um, a wee challenge.

So Yup. Elly, you are not good you are a PRO. And I don’t mean Pregnant Resplendent Ostrich, either.

Has anybody told AB? Cuz that’s where I’m off to next …
    karen recently posted..You know what really bugs me?

• Lulo

September 27, 2011 at 2:32 am

She is the win at win.com with win sauce. On toast. Check out her first ode to moi, Come on Feel the Uke. That’s how I fell for her.
      And now I am DYING to hear your singing. I know you got the moves, yo. You are an artiste.

2. Tracie

September 27, 2011 at 2:33 am

So much awesome!! This video rocks my face off!

Elly is rocking this.
    Tracie recently posted..Nearly the End of Summer

• Lulo

September 27, 2011 at 2:38 am

Elly is rocking everything. Especially those sweater puppies she’s smuggling under that there uke.

3. CathiC

September 27, 2011 at 8:03 am

Love it! Rock on Elly!

• Lulo

September 28, 2011 at 3:02 am

Don’t you just love her? I do.

4. Triplezmom

September 28, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Awesomesauce AND amazeballs.
    Triplezmom recently posted..Since I’m Socially Inept. . .

• Lulo

September 29, 2011 at 2:46 am

Times ten. Plus a billion.