My husband is OOT golfing this weekend and you know what that means? Don’t worry if you don’t, Imma educate you on what goes down around these parts in just that case.
- Lots of early 90′s alternative music
- I don’t get to sleep in (boo to the nth)
- Geek teevee. Thank all the gods and the sweet lady internet for The Guild, TNG and Dr. Horrible streaming on mah giant HD teevee.
- Me in the middle of the bed all night long between two body pillows. Nothing says ahh like an entire bed to yourself.
- Possible robbery/skulduggery/shenanagins due to the fact I’m advertising my aloneness to the Interwebbers.
- S’mores will be microwaved. It is most decidedly how I roll.
Dudes, viewed all five epic seasons of The Guild. Now I’m in mourning. So incredisome. You.Must.Watch.Now. What? You’re not a gamer? Ew. Me neither. I only spend each and every day creating castles in the virtual sky with people from all over the world that I have never even met or spoken to in real life. It’s called Networked Individualism. Google it, bitchez. Totally valid life choice. Totally different from gaming. Probably. In one way or another. Yeah.
As if Felicia Day wasn’t already awesome enough. She looks like a red-headed geekerella version of my beautiful friend, H. And hello, Eureka, Supernatural guest shot, comic book writer, Dr. freaking Horrible. Consider her added to my 5 person list. Which is really not at all weird with the reference to H.(Eds. note: it is)
I want to go crazy, gushtastic fanboy on yo ass in regards to all the awesomesocks cameos in Season Five, but you must revel, unspoiled, in the nerdgasm played out on the screen. Opinions may or may not be changed. Lives most definitely will be.
In related news, Vork now rules my world. Here’s a taste of why.
“Everybody has to have a taint. It’s anatomically required. So we rejoice in the presence of our taint.”
“That’s not an energy drink. That’s urine. Out of my penis.”